Monday, October 19, 2009

Choice?





We know that the Democratic Party stands for choice when it comes to abortion but where does it stand on other Choice issues. Because I never hear any democrat or liberal politician speak up against some of the issue of today: like displaying the flag, displaying the cross, school or public prayer I assume that they side with and support organizations like the ACLU and other such left wingers. I don't like to think that every Democrat supports such "political correctness" kind of issues, but since they align themselves with the left that makes them supporters in my mind. Recent item of concern to me Flag decal on fireman's locker. This is unbelievable but it is getting harder and harder to let these things upset me, and maybe you. Is someone trying to harden our sensibilities? If not on purpose it is still doing it. I worry about the younger generation that they will become immune to the sabotage of our rights and ways that they will not recognize that their freedoms are historic foundational ways are gone. I hope I don't get in trouble for waving the flag at the top of this post. Someday it maybe an offense to do so.

No comments: