Friday, September 7, 2012

BACK TO DE BLOG



It's time to work out my frustrations with the political climate again. The other day I watched the movie 2016 OBAMA'S AMERICA and it just made me more determined to speak my mind on this election.

I am not ashamed of GOD and I am convinced that the goats are being separated from the sheep. Some of you will understand this. Liberals will think it is foolishness, but God says in his Word that the wisdom of man is FOOLISHNESS to HIM.
You know where I'm coming from, those who are like thinkers. those who have a foundation built of Christ.

Here is the BIG problem folks. Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear are now only listening and seeing what is their own ideals and principles. I don't expect any Democrat or liberal( sometimes I wonder why I use two words to describe THEM) In the first place they wouldn't even begin to read this post. I have to admit also that I will not listen or watch their propaganda. Why is this? there is such a polarization of the parties now that it is impossible to compromise or read or watch the other side's story. I believe it is impossible for anyone to listen or read an opposing view. I admit to it and you know it's true. I lost a friend over this stuff. and now that I am sending this post out there I'm sure I will lose others.

It is time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their country. You have typed this as an exercise for years now LIVE IT.

As for me and my household I will choose to associate and live along side of people of like mind who fear God and look to Him for peace and comfort and not the government.


VOTE

No comments: