Wednesday, January 16, 2013


  Taiwan is my second country. I love the people, I love the mountains, beaches and rivers. It's truly a wonderful place.
Also in case you are wondering I can tell you that. 

I was talking to my wife the other day and told
her that maybe I could learn more Chinese and 
then move to Taiwan. Once there maybe I could get 
a part time job teaching English...not grammar but 
spoken words and idioms  The last time I was in 
Taiwan I did just such a thing for my good friend 
Dr. Wen at his hospital. I would teach just to have something to do and meet people and learn the Chinese language at the same time. 

Well to my surprise my wife said if that is my hearts desire that she would go with me and live there. Wow I didn't expect that at all. Now I guess after just thinking about it occasionally I am not at least leaning in favor of moving at about over 50%. I have family there to stay with until we can get settled in our own place. I could stay with my brother in law and his wife Y.M. Dong possibly. Maybe even with Dr. Wen or my sister in law. Boy it is tempting to think about. I wonder what would push in over to actually begin planning? 

You know this began as a political statement but somehow I just can't tie into that even though I started off with that intent. I'll only say this and that is America with all it's problems was still the best country in the world, but now I don't know if it will be for much longer. The present day news media and Hollywood star types that have lost touch with reality along with the majority of the population has no idea of how dangerous today's agenda is. They can't see the dangers to our freedoms from within. The executive orders, the czars, the deadlock of congress and the sense of entitlement.  Today we will hear how the GOV will ban assault weapons etc. etc. which is fine except for the fact that months ago this same Gov sold such guns to outlaws and drug dealers. Isn't it ironic and wouldn't even be possible that one of those guns that killed a U. S. Border agent also could have worked it's way to CT and woman bought one of the fast and furious weapons to protect family? You know where I'm going right? Doesn't this make the gov compliant in some way to the murder of 20 kids?   It's a mad world and no one seems to have any common sense left. 

Stay tuned....after this maybe I'll have to move to Taiwan...you thin the gov will pay for my airfare?




No comments: